Comment Mail v160213 was released on February 13th, 2016 and includes 1 minor fix and 10 enhancements.
Changelog for Comment Mail v160213
- Minor Fix: Fixed a spelling mistake in one of the default email templates. Props @kristineds @RealDavidoff. See Issue #208.
- Enhancement: Moved the default location for the Subscriptions Meta Box on the Post Edit screen so that it shows up underneath the post editing area instead of above the Publish box. See Issue #57.
- Enhancement: Removed an irrelevant and confusing note from the Add New Subscription page. Props @kristineds @RealDavidoff. See Issue #207.
- Enhancement: Improved the front-end Edit Subscription form and removed the "x" in on the Status and Deliver fields that allowed clearing those fields, which did not make sense since both of those fields are required. Props @kristineds. See Issue #195.
- Enhancement: Improved the way some links work by opening on-site links in current tab, and external links in new tab. Props @RealDavidoff @kristineds @renzms. See Issue #202.
- Enhancement: Improved front-end pages by using
<em>(emphasis) tags instead of quotation marks in various areas. Props @RealDavidoff @renzms. See Issue #201.
- Enhancement: Improved email templates by simplifying the subject lines by using
]brackets around the meta information in the subject. See Issue #232.
- Enhancement: When Subscribing Without Commenting, the Add New Subscription form now pre-populates the Name and Email address fields whenever possible. Props @kristineds. See Issue #204.
- Enhancement: Improved the consistency of how we refer to the "instant" delivery option by replacing any occurrences of "asap" with "instantly". These names were previously being mixed. We now use "instantly". Props @RealDavidoff @renzms @kristineds. See Issue #206.
- Enhancement: Added the installed version number to the plugin options pages. Props @kristineds. See Issue #187.
- Enhancement: Improved the organization of navigation links on the plugin options pages. Props @kristineds. See Issue #187.
Upgrading to the Latest Version
Comment Mail Lite users should receive an update notification from within their WordPress Dashboard (Dashboard → Updates).
Comment Mail Pro users who have configured the Plugin Updater (Dashboard → Comment Mail → Pro Updater) should receive a notification to upgrade on the WordPress Dashboard. If you have not configured the Pro Updater, you can download the latest version of Comment Mail Pro by logging into your Comment-Mail.com account here. You'll find a download link for the latest version on your Account page. There's also a Release Archive if you need to access previous versions of Comment Mail.