Getting Help w/ Comment Mail
Support for Comment Mail™ is provided by WP Sharks™ — for Comment Mail™ Pro customers. Our customer support representatives are available Monday through Friday, excluding all major holidays. Or, you can browse our knowledge base, FAQs, and discuss problems/solutions with others in our public community forum.
- For pre-sale questions please see: Pre-Sale FAQs.
- For installation instructions, please see Lite Installation and Pro Installation.
- For troubleshooting (and documentation) please search our Knowledge Base.
- For current and previous releases, see Release Archive.
- For a list of recent changes, see the Changelog.
- Paying customers in need of assistance may ask for our help.
- If you have other questions, please contact our sales dept.
More... Community Forum Discussion Recent Conversations in our Community Forum
How to Report Bugs
First, please read over: Testing in a Clean Installation
If problems persist, even in a default theme for WordPress, and no other plugins are active, we are happy to help; please open a new bug report at GitHub. Otherwise, if you're integrating Comment Mail into a larger set of themes/plugins, we ask that you seek assistance from an experienced WordPress developer — one who can do a full review of your site and make recommendations.
Renewal Fee for Continued Access to Support
When you purchase Comment Mail Pro, you receive lifetime software updates and one year of support. After one year, you may continue to use Comment Mail Pro for as long as you wish, and you will always have access to the latest version of the software. However, if you need ongoing support, a small renewal fee is required. Please check your "My Account" page for details.
Note: You may choose to renew, or not. Renewals do not occur automatically. If you do choose to renew (i.e., you need ongoing access to support) the rate is just $5 for a Single-Site license, and $10 for the Unlimited-Site license.